Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Wonderful Wedding Topper

On December 21, 2012 (yes, the end of the world!), I married my sweetie pie. We had a teeny self-uniting service at my childhood home and then had a cocktail party with my extended family. Planning a big hoopla with expensive food, flowers, dresses, invitations, and photography nauseated me, so I'm glad we had the intimate celebration that I always wanted.

Anyways, my absolute favorite part of the event (besides ya know, getting married) was my adorable and perfect wedding topper that I bought from BonjourPoupette on Etsy. We are total cat people, so I could not resist adorning my cake with this precious couple of felines.

Seriously, how cute?!


Every topper and creature in Sofie's shop is equally awesome, so I couldn't think of a better first blog post than one that promoted her fantastic work. I owe her a huge thank you for making my special day all the more awesome. :) Check out her shop. There are a ton of sweet statues! I am especially in love with these darling blue kitties!

Image © Sofie Skein on her Etsy shop

There are lots of other shops on Etsy that  feature custom wedding cake toppers, so if you're looking for something unique, I highly recommend browsing around the wedding sections on Etsy. Many creative and wonderful people make high quality and one of a kind toppers that will set your cake a part from all the others.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment